Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Cactus & Cat

Hello guys! 

If you follow me on Instagram, you already know that I'm addicted with cats and cactus. And while I was looking for clothes on Shein, I found two lovely t-shirts which reflect my senses. So, I thought that I had to buy them and then did. If you are just like me, you can have them too.

                 
Shein - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe

                


(Black Cactus Embroidered T-shirt is also available but I prefer white!)

Btw: Use coupon ''inst33'' for 33% off for all on shein.com 

Thanks!

------------------------

Merhaba arkadaşlar!

Eğer beni Instagramdan takip ediyorsanız biliyorsunuzdur ki tam bir kedi ve kaktüs aşığıyım.
Geçenlerde Shein'de dolanırken iki tane tam da benim hislerimi yansıtan t-shirte denk geldim. ''inst33'' kuponunu kullanarak %33 indirim kazanırken bu t-shirtlere de sahip olabilirsiniz. Yapmanız gereken tek şey yukarıda belirtmiş olduğum linkler aracılığıyla siparişinizi tamamlamanız. 

(Kaktüs İşlemeli t-shirtün siyahı da mevcut ama bence beyaz olanı daha bir hoş!)

Teşekkürler!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment